7 Random Facts You’ve Never Heard Before
1. A can of Mountain Dew can dissolve a mouse 😳.
2. For a short time, the planet Uranus was named…George.
3. Movies have to clarify that they’re fiction because of a 1930s lawsuit that traces back to none other than Rasputin.
4. Iceland has an elf-whisperer who inspects construction sites before anything gets built to make sure no elves are hanging around.
5. Women in several US cities organized Anti-Flirt Clubs in the 1920s to combat catcalling.
6. Toilet seat covers are basically pointless.
7. And there is an island in the Bahamas that’s inhabited only by swimming pigs.